L’Ecole Française du Caucase is looking for full-time cooks
- Cooking / Catering education
- Desired experience in community cooking
- Knowledge of international cuisine and if possible French cuisine
- Knowledge of French or English language if possible
- Serious and flexible
- Manage orders / deliveries for lunchtime meals
- Carry out the menus validated by the Restoration Committee within the regulation of hygiene and health standards
- Attractive wage grid
- Possibility of career development in an international environment
Applications to be sent by email before December 8, 2016
Attachments to joint:
- Cover letter
On Friday, 4th, November the English department, in collaboration with all of the College students, held an event called the “Melbourne Cup Carnival”.
Read more: Melbourne cup Carnival
All the school classes are invited on Thursday 13th October from 8.45 AM to discover the BIG WASHING 2016.
Read more: The Big Washing
Last year, our students focused on an ambitious solidarity project: to allow the school 202, a local school of blind and visually impaired children, to open a computer room.
Read more: The school 202 with EFC
Page 1 of 3
The French School of the Caucasus is hosting a Week of International Cuisine from Monday December 12 to Friday December 16, 2016. This year's theme is the Mediterranean cuisine.